Environment Ministry launches: Green Good Deeds campaign( MoEFCC) to sensitize people and students, in particular about climate change and global warming. Join campaign to sensitise people on climate change: Union minister Harsh Vardhan to teachers.
- The purpose of this people-oriented campaign “Green Good Deeds” is to sensitise people and students, in particular about climate change and global warming.
- the Union environment minister has emphasized on the need for ‘Green Sainiks’ to broaden the ‘Green Good Deeds’ campaign and take it to the grassroots level.
- The Minister also addressed around 700 principals of all government schools from North Delhi Municipal Corporation and added that environment is a matter of global concern like never before, and asked them to join the “Green Good Deeds” campaign, launched by the ministry.
- He further added that “The whole world is concerned about the dangers of global warming and climate change. Environment and its effects on the life of human beings are now on the agenda at every global forum.
- Environment Minister emphasized on the involvement of teachers, students and other voluntary organisations to join this campaign to sensitise all about climate change and global warming, which he termed was matter of concern for the world.